Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Online Access
Find your NHS number
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999


To register with us as a patient you must live within the catchment area shown on the practice area map. If so, please fill out our Registration Form and email back to us on

You also need to include proof of address and photo ID and for under 16 please provide full record of immunisation

(All should be dated within 3months of registration & only original documents sent to address)

Recent utility bill or statement

  • Local authority tax bill (current year)

  • Bank or building society statements (not online copy)

  • Local council rent card

  • Tenancy agreement

  • Solicitors letter confirming recent purchase of patient property

  • Letter from tax office (needs to be dated)

  • Job seeker benefit letter (needs to be dated)

  • University/College/School letters (needs to be dated)

  • (Children under 16) need to provide parental responsibility

PROOF OF PHOTO ID (Including full name as registering)

  • Passport/Birth Certificate (Adults)

  • Provisional/Full license

  • EU/EEA member state identity card

  • Blue disabled driver pass

  • Current EU/EEA driving license

  • Oysters photocards

  • Resident Card – biometric card

  • Student/NUS Card

  • Employee ID

If you are unable to provide any of the above documents please speak to a member staff reception team who will be able to discuss alternative documents.


Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let Holly House Hospital Edward Oliver & Bellis Solicitors