Show Side Menu

Out of Catchment Area

Patients who have moved to a new address will need to come into the practice along with a copy of your proof of address. If the patient moves out of the catchment area, they will need to find a new GP Practice.

Please see NHS policy for GP practice area - NHS Choice of GP Practice.

To see if you are in catchment area, please click on the link Practice Area.


Newbury Park Health Centre, 40 Perrymans Farm Road, Newbury Park, IG2 7LE
  • Telephone 020 8554 3944
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Holly House Hospital Edward Oliver & Bellis Solicitors
Back to top