Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Online Access
Find your NHS number
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

Change Details

If you have changed your phone number please let the receptionists know as soon as possible. We may need to contact you routinely or urgently at some time in the future.

If you have changed your address or name please fill out the form below and email this to us on

For change of name you need to include a copy/photo of your deed poll which can also be emailed to us.

For change of address, you need to include proof of address(All should be dated within the last 3 months). Your proof of address needs to be ONE of the following:

  • Recent utility bill or statement

  • Local authority tax bill (current year)

  • Bank or building society statements (not online copy)

  • Local council rent card

  • Tenancy agreement

  • Solicitors letter confirming recent purchase of patient property

  • Letter from tax office (needs to be dated)

  • Job seeker benefit letter (needs to be dated)

  • University/College/School letters (needs to be dated)

Change of details FORM (PDF, 286KB)


Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let Edward Oliver & Bellis Solicitors Holly House Hospital